Taking care of your body is crucial. It’s the only body you have. We’ve been focusing on:
- – sexual health
- – mental health
- – weight
- – diabetes
- – sports (basketball, etc) events
- – autism
- Value of Maintaining Health. Diabetes and hypertension testing
- Healthy diet and its effect on the youth
- Seminars on Relationships
- Separate seminars for Boys and Girls on relationship etiquette
- HIV/AIDS Awareness
- Self esteem boosting tip that combat peer pressure
- Health and Wellness
We also serve all individuals and families who have experienced Domestic Violence.
In providing our services we do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual/gender identification, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Book Bank Foundation offers services and resources for victims, survivors, and the community by addressing the broad range of issues involved in intimate partner violence. All of our resources are intended to empower you, a family member, friend, neighbor, coworker, or community member, to build a safe and healthy community.